2 cups shredded zucchini
3 Tbsp butter
¼ cup flour
¼ tsp mustard powder
1 cup milk
½ cup crumbled feta
1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
4 eggs, separated
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Put zucchini in a colander and toss with 1 tsp salt. Let stand 30 minutes. Rinse and squeeze out water.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour and mustard. Add milk. Cook and stir until bubbly.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in zucchini and cheeses.
5. In a large bowl, beat yolks. Gradually stir in zucchini mixture.
6. Beat whites until stiff peaks form. Fold half into zucchini mixture; then the fold in the other half very gently.
7. Spoon into greased soufflé dish or 6 ramekins.
8. Bake 30 minutes or until top is turning golden and a knife comes out clean.