1-1/2 cups pecans
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup dark brown sugar, lightly packed
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp kosher salt
3 cups oatmeal
1-1/2 cups raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the pecans on a sheet pan and bake for 5 minutes, until crisp. Cool. Chop coarsely.
3. Beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Turn mixer to low and add eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla.
4. Sift in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together. Slowly add to the mixer. Add the oats, raisins, and pecans and mix until just combined.
5. Drop 2-inch mounds onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Flatten slightly with a damp hand. Bake 15 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on rack.