4 chicken cutlets—sliced in half horizontally
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
¼ cup dry white wine
1 tsp garlic, minced
½ cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp capers
2 Tbsp margarine
1. Season cutlets with salt and pepper; dust with flour.
2. Spray non-stick spray in saucepan; heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Sauté cutlets with pan covered, 3 minutes first side, 2 minutes second side.
4. Remove cutlets.
5. Deglaze pan with wine and garlic until garlic just turning brown, about 2 minutes.
6. Add broth, lemon juice, and capers. Return cutlets. Cook 1 minutes each side.
7. Put cutlets on serving plate.
8. Add margarine and lemon slices to pan. Heat until warm. Pour over cutlets.